2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any materials explicitly identified as being made available for download from the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials, content, and services on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School provides education and support to improve general wellbeing and health. Programs are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any specific diagnosis, though many conditions can improve as general wellbeing and health improve. Health Revolution Inc., its representatives, and its Instructors make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Health Revolution Inc., its representatives, and its Instructors encourage you to keep your health professional informed of your participation in this School's programs, and, if applicable to the program you are participating in, to schedule visits with your health professional prior to starting and subsequent to completing the program. The Instructors participating in the program are subject to change after you have purchased the program depending on their availability and other factors.
In no event shall the School, its representatives, or its Instructors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Though we make every effort to keep our information error-free and up to date, we do not warrant that the materials on the School's web site are complete and up to date. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to and which link to its website. Links are always provided in good faith, but given other pages may often modify their content, the School is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Refunds for purchased programs are available for up to 7 days after the date of purchase on a case-by-case basis.